As you may have realized, I would like to learn how to make great pizza at home. I will be compiling a list of external links and tips in the Learn page. Today I came across a few websites that help you make your own pizza; some are free but some just want you to buy a product. Here they are.
- http://www.pizzeria-secrets.com – Wants you to buy a book and DVD that claim to divulge secrets that professional pizzarias use.
- http://www.pizzamaking.com/ – Contains a forum with discussions, recipes, and even pizza making equipment for sale, reviews on pizza books, even dough calculators (didn’t know there was so many).
- http://aboutpizza.com/ – Learn about everything from history of pizza, businesses, styles and ingredients, news and blogs.
- Encyclopizza – 13 chapters of pizza dough and sauce recipes, preparation techniques, scientific findings, and pizza industry research for pizzerias
- http://www.pizzamaniac.com/ – A fellow blogger about pizza making, recipes, and news.
- http://www.pizzatoday.com/ – based on the magazine. For pizza businesses.
- http://www.pizzajoints.com – find pizzerias in your city.
- http://pmq.com – another magazine for the pizza industry, videos of events and how-to’s
- http://www.perfecthomemadepizza.com/ – more recipes and how-to’s
- http://insearchoftheperfectpie.wordpress.com/ – pizza blog
Let me know if I missed any good ones!!